Upcycled Casted Plaster Pot painted with acrylic medium
Coated with bitumen on the inside
Painted Pots Series
- These artworks can be functional but should be treated with absolute care.
- Because of the nature of the paintwork you should not soak or scrub them.
- The post can be clean with a dry or slightly moist cloth with no detergents on. I
- nside each pot there is a glass jar that can hold flowers. Do not put water directly into the artwork.
- If you want to put a living plant in the artwork, plant it in a smaller pot that can fit inside the pot. Be sure to put a drainage tray underneath the plant so excess water doesn’t leak into the artwork.
- Best used to display dried flowers or just as is.
- Perfect imperfections: some of the artworks got little nicks in their previous lives. instead of discarding these beautiful shapes I make chips and cracks part of the artwork by painting them gold.
. // shipped by cslsx, or collect-from-artist.